4 Day Bicycle Camping Tour / Fundraiser for Camp Ray Bird
Limit 25 Riders
Date: July 8-11, 2019
Monday, July 8
Where: Park and meet at Camp Ray Bird
25765 Edison Rd, Lydick
Registration: 5:00 AM
Leave time: 7:00 AM
Entry fee: $170.
Proceeds go to Camp Ray Bird
- Delphi: at the historic Canal Park.
- Greencastle: at the fairground
- Montgomery: at the park near Gasthof Amish Village
- Mt. Vernon
- 5:00 AM: Breakfast at Pejza’s Lydick Tavern, 26444 Edison Road, Lydick
- Designated camp sites
- Transportation of limited camping gear
- Follow vehicle
- Cue sheets
Ride does NOT include:
- RETURN TRANSPORTATION back to Lydick
- SAG stops
- Meals and snacks. There are places to eat near the designated camp areas.
- Wear a helmet
- Wear bright clothing
- Have a head light and tail light
- Carry their own snacks
- Have mechanical knowledge
- Carry at least two spare inner tubes and their own tools
- Carry rain gear
Riders must provide their own transportation back to Lydick or be prepared to BIKE-PACK back.
Posey County is a wonderful area for your pick-up driver to explore and enjoy.
Call 574-347-5181 to pre-register your name and contact information. Limited to 25 riders.
Northern Indiana Adventure Ride is on Ride With GPS.